Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Trunk Show...

....from the American Quilting retreat. These fun and adorable girls are Carol Adams and Connie Cawley. They are close friends and design quilts together and have a pattern company called "Two Peas in a Pod".





























































I think thier quilts are just fantastic and so colorful. Carol and Connie each make thier own quilts when they design a pattern in thier own colorways.....so fun to see. They really put on a fun trunkshow and are very entertaining! Carol and Connie are blogless so I cannot give you a link. You can contact me through email for thier email if you are interested in any of thier fun patterns
.
I'll show you the projects that I worked on at the retreat in my next post.
First on my schedule is Clothesline Club and my Family Reunion applique club.....more on that later too!

post signature

13 comments:

Nedra said...

Years ago, when I was a new quilter, I made my first baby quilt in a class taught by Connie. A very simple quilt, but still one of my most favorite.

Jocelyn said...

You are right, the quilts ARE fantastic. Beautiful work.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow~ they are very busy quilters! Loved seeing the different colorways for the same pattern. Thanks for the quilt show! :-)

whitey said...

I am hanging out with the wrong crowd, very inspirational I need to buckle down and re-organize my sewing room so I can walk in there and try to sew.

Sherri said...

What a great show...thanks for sharing...love the first and last quilts the best...do you happen to know the pattern name of the last quilt?

Mary said...

I like that they make two of the quilts to show.. My quilt buddy and I have made 3 now that are from the same patterns. One that we designed for a Raffle quilt. We just had to duplicate it for ourselves. I knew we couldn't buy enough tickets to win it back and it would like fishy IF I won the raffle. No cutting the quilt in half like the story of the SLC 14th Ward Quilt.

Karen said...

The basket quilts are my favorites. A very nice variety of them!

Connie said...

THANKS! for the quilt show, such beautiful quilt!

Jan said...

Tks for another wonderful "trunk show" Lori! Awesome quilts ... very talented ladies :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

That was so fun!! Thanks for taking us to the trunk show Lori!!

Unknown said...

wow, excellent quilts! It's nice to know that they do strippie quilts too.
I love the simplicity of some of their designs.
Makes me yearn for a long arm though!

Micki said...

The quilts are just outstanding! I really enjoyed seeing them!
Micki

Julia said...

Wow, love them all...great quilt show..
Julia ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails