Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yay! I'm finished...

...and just in time! As I said before, class is Tuesday and I was thinking I might need to have the block designed and completed before then...LOL!


Speaking of designing on a schedule...tomorrow I will begin the project that I will be teaching at the American Quilting retreat next month in Provo.
I'm sure that Amy would really like a sample in her shop so that she can prepare sign-ups...thanks for being so patient with me Amy:)

The project is called..."eat cake"...and I will show you as soon as I can.
Have a great weekend my friends!
post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, I took a double take at your finished applique!!!! I have never seen anything like it. It is fantastic!! What size is it? Where did you get the pattern, or did you make it up? It is so real. I feel I could use those things in my kitchen. What a wonderful job you did!

Nedra said...

Wow, do you work fast! Your applique is stunning as usual.

Kim Walus said...

Definitely CUTE! I especially love the velvet ric rac on the apron. I can hardly wait to see your AQ Retreat project. I've been planning on taking your class.

antique quilter said...

block is wonderful
I just love your designs... would be a great quilt to hang in my laundry room...a womans work is never done.
they just make me smile
Kathie

dream quilt create said...

It's adorable! Can hardly wait to put it together. I wish I could take your retreat class :(

Michele said...

So sweet it's making my teeth hurt! Your applique and embroidery skills amaze me!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

super cute!! i hope class goes well!

Nanette Merrill said...

It is really wonderful. I know what it has taken from you to get this all done. Now on to more fun stuff.

Elizabeth said...

I just love this - what wonderful work! You have an amazing talent. My mom has the red dish drainer, a very similar dust pan, and the bottle brush! :)

Micki said...

Your applique work is wonderful!
Good luck with the course!
Micki

Sherry said...

Your applique is just so awesome! I just love when I have time to visit your blog & all of your wonderful projects! Many thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails